Are you first in line for Office 365? You should be. It’s time to advance to one of the most desired Office products in the market, designed with your business in mind. Your company needs to improve communication, boost productivity, create exceptional branding items, and increase its online presence – all while securing critical business information and improving the customer experience. It’s time to migrate to Office 365.
What are the Benefits of Migrating to Office 365?
Office 365 gives you all the benefits of cloud computing and Microsoft efficiency products in one convenient package. The only thing your company needs to do is get the ball rolling. When your business migrates to Office 365, the benefits of making the switch to the cloud are endless. Here are a few of our clients’ favorites:
- Your company will be able to reduce the number of its servers
- The software includes common Microsoft favorites as well as built-in collaboration and communication tools.
- Your company and its employees can work remotely more often so it can spend time meeting clients and vendors, exploring the industry, and making more deals.
- The upfront costs for migration services pay for themselves in a short amount of time.
- Eliminates the needs for redundant or outdated business management software.
- It’s compliant with regulations in industries such as healthcare, education, finance, and banking.
- It’s flexible and scalable to always meet your companies needs and growth demands.
Why You Need Office 365 Support to Migrate
Switching to Office 365 isn’t as easy as dragging and dropping your files. An IT analyst can help you find the Office 365 product that best fits your company’s needs. Then, the professional can begin working with your company to draft a unique migration solution.
When your company decides to make the switch with migration support from Axxys, it can benefit from predictable monthly costs with Office 365 and migration support, access to enterprise-grade tools, and security from the cloud. Axxys considers your company’s existing infrastructure and devices to ease the transition.
Features such as 50GB mailbox with cloud syncing, spam and malware defense, SharePoint, mobility, and redundant automatic backups ensure nothing gets missed and all the critical information is saved. One the migration is done, access is immediate and you and your team can get to work anywhere once your business resides in the cloud.
Contact us to see how easy it is to get started working with Office 365.